Last updated: September 19, 2023
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email address
- Contact information
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender)
- Payment information (if applicable)
- Any other information you provide voluntarily
2. Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information, including:
- Browser information
- Device information (e.g., IP address, device type)
- Usage data (e.g., pages visited, time spent on the website)
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To send you updates, newsletters, or promotional materials (with your consent)
- To process transactions (if applicable)
- To respond to your inquiries or provide customer support
- To comply with legal obligations
We implement industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or storage method is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Service providers and partners who assist us in delivering our services
- Legal authorities if required by law or to protect our rights
- You may update or correct your personal information by contacting us.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in our emails.
- You can disable cookies through your browser settings, but this may affect your user experience on our website.
Sience Of Change